Aktuelle Zeit: So 29. Sep 2024, 09:28

Bars in Latvia 
Autor Nachricht

Beitrag Bars in Latvia
Any suggestions for bars in Riga which are giving take-away drinks or even better- is it possible to order some cocktail set for the girls Friday night? Yea, I know we could buy the drinks in the grocery store but I wanted to make a surprise for my friends. We all are very tired from working at home as for example I am doing smart working on my computer but I also need to do the laundry, making meals for me, my husband and the little one, washing dishes, etc… I did that before also but before Covid I had a chance to work in the cafe or office and then I didn’t feel so much tired as now when I need to spend so much time at home.. So yea, any suggestions for the bars in Latvia, basically Riga which are providing some special cocktail sets on delivery? I am living in Mārupe.

Mo 26. Apr 2021, 23:29

Beitrag Re: Bars in Latvia
Sure. In the Old Town there are some bars which are providing take away drinks but You know, by the rules, You cannot consume alcohol on the street if it is not a bar terrace. So it is a bit tricky. I guess it would be a fancy surprise to order that cocktail set better. There is 1 place in Galleria Riga, called Herbārijs. They are providing really good, interesting and not so expensive cocktails. You can also pick them up or wait for delivery. Me and my friends also tried when there was an allowance for 2 households to meet in 1 place. So I just wanted to mention - please be aware that 2 households can meet only outside.. Just a friendly reminder as I am also a citizen of Latvia caring about the pandemic issues here. Anyway - I suggest you to try Mango Margarita cocktail as it is something special which would be hard to make at home. If you want a bigger fun, You can also order a cocktail set with alcohol, refresheners and the barman kit - the shaker and a mixer spoon, etc..

Mo 26. Apr 2021, 23:30

Thanks. Mango Margarita sounds great! We will definitely try! The barman kit sounds fun but I guess that will be for a bigger party when we could be in a bigger company. Hey, no worries, I’m aware of Covid rules. We gonna meet in my house yard terrace. Only 2 households, yea, I know. I’m really praying for this pandemic to end as I love guests in my house!!

Mo 26. Apr 2021, 23:31

Apropos Bar, wissen Sie, wo ich CO2-Zylinder für meine Bar kaufen kann? Für jeden Tipp wäre ich sehr dankbar!

Fr 4. Jun 2021, 19:00

Interesting topic for a blog. I did an interesting search on the Internet and came across your site. Great post. Thanks so much for sharing your knowledge with our readers.
Little Alchemy

Mi 16. Jun 2021, 10:04

Ich habe keine Antwort auf meine Frage erhalten.

Mo 28. Jun 2021, 18:56

Es ist heutzutage nicht einfach, wirklich gute co2 flasche zu finden. Vor kurzem habe ich auch versucht, sie zu finden, und ich habe 2 Wochen gebraucht, um sie zu finden. Ich hatte Glück, denn auf dieser Seite https://www.co2-flasche.de/co2-flaschen-sets/ habe ich ein tolles Flaschenset gefunden.
Dieses Set enthält 0,5 kg CO2 Flasche und viele weitere nützliche Artikel. Ich rate dir auch zu kaufen!

Mo 28. Jun 2021, 18:57