Aktuelle Zeit: Mo 13. Mai 2024, 20:28

I attract fall mules in to Maplestory 2 Mesos 
Autor Nachricht

Beitrag I attract fall mules in to Maplestory 2 Mesos
Throughout the 3 days after my solo, I have got a'grand total' from Chaos Root Abyss drops of 150mil. To place this in perspective, in March, my typical converted income was 3bil per day. This 150mil (a pitiful 5 percent of that) is not indicative of a low supply of items I might have (I attract fall mules in to Maplestory 2 Mesos all of my runs, and have a limitless source of them ); rather, it is simply due to the fact that these finish game drops are so typical that their marketplace looks like that of'perfect competition,' in which the'willingness to take' for sellers is essentially zero since these items don't have any value at all to them.

I have soloed Hell Gollux 15 occasions, and obtained zero Superior Engraved Gollux Pendants. Rather, based on empirical data, the drop rate of this pendant is around 2-3%, which is totally clear due to the propensity of pay-to-win gamers to Buy Maplestory M Mesos take themselves in these boss conducts. This low percentage yields an outcome of 15-20mil per day, blowing off the coin drops.

I have eight Tough Magnus runs per week. However, Tyrant boots just don't sell anymore since literally any random person can leech their way into some boots.I are treated exactly the same way (or worse, even if the player has higher variety ), as gamers who paid their way to high, even though it takes literally no maplestory2 skill at all to reach the top if you're spending out of pocket. No. Skill. At. All.

So instead of relaxing and bossing daily for income, I have to rely on the exact same exact methods I used seven months ago, before I even reached six-digit selection, once I reached max mesos for the first time.I literally have not seen a single person who has reached 2mil scope in a shorter time span without spending money, or is more proficient than me at creating revenue, yet I'm regarded as just another 2m range player in my machine.

Do 6. Dez 2018, 07:26