Aktuelle Zeit: Fr 29. Mär 2024, 06:57

I have not really bothered with WOW Classic 
Autor Nachricht

Beitrag I have not really bothered with WOW Classic
I've played on private servers for years and this experience has been closer a great deal nearer to vanilla than wow gold continues to be for me. Really highlights just how much men and women tryhard I guess. Leveling was a continuous case of"Are you a Mage so we are able to AoE farm dungeons? No? Get out", very little to no WPvP which I loved because of layering etc..

I'm convinced WOW Classic TBC will not be like TBC possibly, but in my own mind till everybody gets their epic flying mounts those zones are a blast to go through and that game had a few of the greatest MMORPG equilibrium. But with how skewed so WOW Classic servers are, with some savings being completely dominated, I would not want to be on a server with maxed out WOW players. (Not to mention vanilla tape equipment / R14 gear is actually really good in TBC for a long time, particularly if they don't go with a later itemization patch than TBC launch).

I have not really bothered with WOW Classic but should they announce a BC server is opening and it is possible to port your WOW Classic personality over(also staying about the WOW Classic server only a progression on another server) I'd likely make a character. Knowing I continue on into Wrath and could reestablish BC would be amazing. Your mistake picked a PvP server for casual-ish playwith. You know the guy from the South Park WoW episode? That man used to be the exclusion back in 2005. Because everyone knew a man like this it was amusing, but they were still relatively rare.

Those guys are legion. Legions upon legions of neckbeards who want nothing more than to camp you. Servers only would be a massive fuck you to all of the people still playing. I really don't have a problem with Blizzard creating some servers to buy gold classic wow when there's enough demand for these, but not updating or supplying transfers for all my characters would be a. And yes, Naxx and equipment produces a whole bunch of gear from T4 meaningless, so what, that stuff is easy anyway.

Fr 10. Jul 2020, 04:23