Aktuelle Zeit: So 16. Jun 2024, 15:01

Solskjaer reveals Lingard future and Varane contract 
Autor Nachricht

Beitrag Solskjaer reveals Lingard future and Varane contract
Coach Solskjaer confirmed, Jesse Lingard is still in his plans at the Red Devils. When transferring Raphael Varane needs more time.

Lingard is most likely to stay and work exclusively for Man United next season, despite receiving particular interest from passionate West - where the Premier League battle is booming on loan.

Today's contract between the Premier League midfielder and Manchester United is only valid until June 2022. Therefore, Man Utd may lose Lingard next summer if England do not renew the contract.
trying slot game

A source close to the adult player from the Red Devils youth academy said that Lingard himself would rather stay at Old Trafford than go to London.

After the friendly against Derby County 2-1, Solskjaer said: "Lingard wants to play for a place at MU. Right now, he's in the team's plan."

Currently, MU has reached a deal worth £ 73 million calling for Jadon Sancho from Dortmund. However, Man United has not yet launched an expensive new player Vegas79

Explaining this, Solskjaer said: "From what I know, the problem only affects paperwork, with a few small details. Ambition MU will soon announce Sancho.

It is only when all the formalities are completed that I really have the emotion to remind my club's new player."

In the past few days, the foggy news industry has continuously rumored that midfielder Raphael Varane has offered to dock with Mu for a price of £ 50 million.
link FB88max
However, when reporters asked Solskjaer, the Norwegian military leader smiled: "Varane? I only mentioned the player when Man United officially joined the team."

Mo 19. Jul 2021, 11:37
Profil Website besuchen