Aktuelle Zeit: Sa 27. Apr 2024, 01:03

ing "Einstein", it te 
Autor Nachricht

Beitrag ing "Einstein", it te
When I was young, the library was the source of my memory. In my mind, the library can only look up and not touch. When I first entered the library, it was difficult for you to understand, my heart was excited. On that day, I didn't go home, stayed in the library all day, and I spent all my savings on the books Wholesale Cigarettes. When I was hungry and returned home with a stack of books, I was very honored to receive the attention of the whole family Online Cigarettes. The end result shows: I am wrong! "What?" You will be amazed, just like me. The reason for the adults is very simple. If you don��t study hard and spend your time on these books, are you right? I am very wronged, from small to large, although I have a lot of books, but I dream of spending a day in the library, not to mention Newport Cigarettes Coupons, the books I bought today are all famous books, I love to read! After I loved reading extracurricular books, I didn't learn the lesson. I still spend most of my time in extracurricular books. Once again, I was criticized again. I was very angry and finally retorted: "Students who can't read extracurricular books will only be a wooden stake, there will never be a soul!" I cried and ran into the room and slept slowly in bed. . The next day, I found a message strip at my bedside, which was left to me by my father on behalf of the whole family. They apologized to me and said that they would no longer interfere with my reading of extracurricular books. However, I have to spend most of my time on the exams and we have reached an agreement. According to some data, 98% of college students rarely read extracurricular books, and they know very little about science. They don��t know much about social experience. I really don't know how they will go to society in the future. Life is wonderful because of reading, and life is enriched by reading. If we don't have the depth of the blue sky, then let's study! Reading "Einstein", it tells you that intelligence is good or bad. As long as you are diligent, you will become a celebrity. You can get flowers and applause everywhere. If we don't have the magnificent sea, then let's study! Read "Red Rock", it will give you, a great sentiment of patriotism! If we don't have the elegance of white clouds, then let's study! Read "Green Treasures", it will make your youth glow

Related articles:
Newport Cigarettes

Cigarettes Online

Sa 19. Okt 2019, 08:56