Aktuelle Zeit: Fr 19. Apr 2024, 08:51

first appearance since April 
Autor Nachricht

Beitrag first appearance since April
There was at least one of song on the [Fecal Matter demo I did with Kurt] that became a Nirvana song. We Newport Pleasure did the demo at his aunt's house. His aunt was this musician in Seattle that had a four-track, and we went up there and he recorded all the songs that he had, and I think I played drums and bass. We ended up getting this friend of ours to play drums for a little bit,Newport 100s Box and I played bass, but I don't remember doing any gigs — maybe one or two. It was because of that demo tape that Kurt got Krist to play with them, and they got a drummer. There weren't many musicians around Aberdeen, and they weren't happy with the guy that they had playing drums with them. After they'd been playing around for a while, they asked me to record a more professional Newport box 100s menthol cigarettes demo with them so they could get a drummer. It's funny, because from that demo, [songs] got spread on Bleach, Incesticide, the boxed set; it's been a nice little chunk of change.

As raw as it was, Fecal Matter paving the way for the type of punk and metal hybrid Cobain and Novoselic pursued with Nirvana. The musicians went through a couple of drummers, Bob McFadden and Aaron Burckhard, during which time they wrote songs and pondered names including Pen Cap Chew (an early song), Bliss, and Ted Ed Fred. Finally they settled on Nirvana.

KRIST NOVOSELIC: I don't even know if Kurt knew what he was doing. It was just like, "Let's have a band," and we always stuck with it through whatever obstacles came up. Even when we were both working with jobs, we kept the band alive, because the music was always there, and things started to happen. We drove up to Olympia from Aberdeen in this Volkswagen beetle. We took the backseat out and just stuffed everything in there and Kurt and a gallon of wine in there. Then we started playing in Tacoma and then Seattle.

Smoking USA Newport and Marlboro Cigarettes
Online Cigarettes Store USA
2018 Wholesale Newport And Marlborl Cigarettes USA
Online Cigarettes Store USA
Good USA Newport Cigarettes

Mo 17. Jun 2019, 09:42