Aktuelle Zeit: Do 25. Apr 2024, 11:31

dismisses shipping lane threat 
Autor Nachricht

Beitrag dismisses shipping lane threat
“She’s got the inside support. FLOTUS loves her,” the ex-adviser said of Grisham. “She understands Online Cigarettes Store USA how to work with Trump and the media. She’s protected them.”
The White House did not respond to requests for comment on this story.President Donald Trump on Friday doubled down in accusing Iran of executing explosions on two oil tankers Newport Pleasure in the Gulf of Oman, saying the incident had Iran "written all over it."

However, as US-Iranian tensions soared, Trump dismissed previous threats by Tehran that in case of conflict it could block the Hormuz Strait -- a narrow seaway vital to the world's oil supplies.

"They're not going to be closing it," he said in an interview on Fox News television.

Speaking hours after the US military released grainy footage it said showed an Iranian patrol boat removing an "unexploded limpet mine" from one of the tankers, Trump said Newport box 100s cigarettes"Iran did do it."

"You know they did it because you saw the boat," Trump told the "Fox and Friends" show.

"I guess one of the mines didn't explode and it's probably got essentially Iran written all over it."

"You saw the boat at night, successfully trying to take the mine off -- and that was exposed," he added.

Smoking USA Newport and Marlboro Cigarettes
Online Cigarettes Store USA
2018 Wholesale Newport And Marlborl Cigarettes USA
Online Cigarettes Store USA
Good USA Newport Cigarettes

Sa 15. Jun 2019, 08:57