Aktuelle Zeit: Do 20. Aug 2026, 15:53




Ein neues Thema erstellen Auf das Thema antworten  [ 1 Beitrag ] 
 ble Friday, and Kendrys Morales added a tw 
Autor Nachricht

Registriert: Fr 30. Sep 2016, 07:57
Beiträge: 1075
Beitrag ble Friday, and Kendrys Morales added a tw
With three mandatory title bouts facing a Monday deadline before purse bids, one bout was agreed to and the other two were auctioned off at WBA headquarters in Panama City, Panama.Representatives for bantamweight world titleholder Raushee Warren (14-1, 4 KOs), of Cincinnati, and secondary titleholder Jamie McDonnell (28-2-1, 13 KOs), of England, made a deal. The details of when and where the fight will take place were not immediately announced, but it likely will take place this fall in the United Kingdom.Warren, 29, a three-time U.S. Olympian, won the 118-pound belt by majority decision in a rematch with Juan Carlos Payano on June 18 in Chicago.McDonnell (28-2-1, 13 KOs), 30, has defended his version of the belt four times, but the WBA, which has for years sanctioned three belts in the same division, said recently that it plans to reduce the number of titles it hands out and has been ordering fights that will eliminate the extra belts in each division.Warren-McDonnell is one of them.Promotional rights for two other fights, interim heavyweight titlist Luis King Kong Ortiz (25-0, 22 KOs) against 39-year-old Alexander Ustinov (33-1, 24 KOs), and secondary junior middleweight titleholder Jack Culcay (22-1, 11 KOs) versus former titleholder Demetrius Andrade (23-0, 16 KOs), were auctioned to the highest bidder.Vlad Hrunov, bidding on behalf of Russian promoter Andrey Ryabinskys World of Boxing, was the only bidder for Ortiz-Ustinov, winning with the minimum allowable bid of $600,000. Ortiz is entitled to 60 percent, meaning he will earn $360,000, and Ustinov is entitled to 40 percent, meaning his purse will be $240,000.Hrunov told ESPN.com that the fight is penciled in to take place on Nov. 19 in Moscow, Las Vegas or Minsk, Belarus, where Russian native Ustinov lives.However, Hrunov said there is a good chance that the fight will land at T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas and take place on the HBO PPV card headlined by unified light heavyweight titleholder Sergey Kovalev taking on former super middleweight champion Andre Ward in one of the years most anticipated matches.Ortiz-Ustinov had already been agreed to and was ticketed to take place Sept. 17 at AT&T Stadium in Arlington, Texas, on the HBO PPV undercard of Canelo Alvarez-Liam Smith.However, Ortiz, a 37-year-old southpaw, who defected from Cuba and lives in Miami, is in a contract dispute over his purse with his promoter, Golden Boy, and pulled out of the fight, forcing the purse bid.But Golden Boy did not bid, a clear indication that the sides are working on a settlement to go their separate ways.Sauerland Event, which promotes Culcay, won the rights to the bout with Andrade. It offered $425,000, which easily beat the only other offer, which was $201,000 made by Andrade co-promoter Artie Pelullo of Banner Promotions. The minimum bid was $150,000.Culcay is entitled to 75 percent of the winning bid ($318,750) and Andrade ($106,250) will get 25 percent.Culcay, 30, a native of Ecuador who fights out of Germany, was elevated from an interim titlist to full titleholder earlier this year.Andrade, a 28-year-old southpaw from Providence, Rhode Island, who represented the United States at the 2008 Olympics, beat Culcay in the 2007 World Amateur Championship on his way to a gold medal in that tournament, the most prestigious amateur tournament other than the Olympics.Don Majeski, bidding on behalf of Sauerland Event, told ESPN.com the bout would take place either in late October or early November in Germany.We lost the purse bid, but we are looking forward to the fight, Pelullo told ESPN.com. We wanted to make a deal, but it did not work out.Showtime is high on Andrade and televised his 12th-round knockout of Willie Nelson on June 11, his network debut.Pelullo said the network made a commitment to Andrade, but with the fight against Culcay ticketed to take place overseas, it remains to be seen what kind of American TV deal can be worked out. Jason Taylor Jersey . At a news conference Tuesday where it was thought that the fiery Schallibaum may be shown the door after a dismal finish to the Major League Soccer season, team president Joey Saputo said no decision has been made on whether the Swiss Volcano will be back in 2014. Kenny Stills Jersey .ca. Hey Kerry, big fan of yours, just finished reading your book. I think that we all saw the Canucks/Flames line brawl just after puck drop. It was obvious that something was about to happen, even to the referees because the fourth lines were on to start. http://www.thedolphinsfansclub.com/Black-Jason-Taylor-Dolphins-Jersey.html?cat=870 . LOUIS -- Rookie Tavon Austin has missed another day of practice, lessening the odds hell be ready for the St. Mark Duper Jersey . According the Toronto Star, a knee injury will keep Sundin out of the lineup, which includes former teammates Gary Roberts, Darcy Tucker, Tie Domi and Curtis Joseph. Jay Ajayi Jersey . Still, Brewers manager Ron Roenicke thought taking him out before the fifth inning was an unusual move. "Im looking up at the board and hes got two hits given up and one run, and Im taking him out after the fourth inning," Roenicke said. Aaron Nola was expected to anchor the Philadelphia Phillies rotation this year, his first full season in the major leagues.Lately, however, Nola has come undone.He is 0-3 with a 15.23 ERA in his last four starts, pitching no more than 3 2/3 innings in any of them, and manager Pete Mackanin said Saturdays outing against the Kansas City Royals is very important for the confidence of the 23-year-old right-hander.Four (bad) starts in a row is not something we want to see, Mackanin said of Nola, the clubs first-round pick (seventh overall) in 2014. Its a matter of him getting back to where he was.More than anything else, Nola (5-7, 4.45 ERA) will be looking to improve his location when he opposes Royals left-hander Danny Duffy (3-1, 3.24).The more I think about it, and the more I look at the video, all his good starts, the ball was down at the knees, Mackanin said. All his bad starts, the balls elevated. Hes not keeping the ball down in the zone.Pitching coach Bob McClure has discussed that with Nola since his last start, a no-decision Sunday in San Francisco in which he allowed five runs and 10 hits over 3 1/3 innings. While Nola has done his usual bullpen work this week, he did not play catch, as is customary. The hope, Mackanin said, is that backing off just kind of cleared his mind a little bit.Nola, an LSU product, sped through the Phillies minor league chain. He made his major league debut on July 21, 2015, and finished last season 6-2 with a 3.59 ERA. He also logged 10 quality starts among his first 12 outings this season, giving Mackanin reason for optimism.Ill go out on a limb and say hes going to be special, Mackanin said in early June. I see no reason why he cant be an outstanding pitcher down the road. Hes pretty good right now.Duffy, meannwhile, made 16 appearances out of the bullpen before joining the Kansas City rotation in mid-May.dddddddddddd Saturdays start will be his 10th of the season. He matched his career high of eight innings in a 6-2 victory over St. Louis on Monday.The only runs he allowed came on Matt Hollidays two-run homer in the first inning.I didnt really feel a need to settle down after that, Duffy told mlb.com. I thought I made a good pitch. Hes just so strong. You just tip your cap in that situation.Duffy wound up surrendering six hits while striking out eight. He didnt walk a batter.Its nice to go eight innings, he said, according to MLB.com. Any time you can save the bullpen its a good thing. Very gratifying.Duffy, who has never faced Philadelphia, finished June with 45 strikeouts in 36 innings -- the most by a Royals pitcher in a calendar month since Zack Greinke had 49 in August 2009.He will face a resurgent Philadelphia lineup. The Phillies hit .326 and scored 57 runs while going 5-4 on a road trip that wrapped up Wednesday, then had 12 hits in Fridays 4-3 victory. Cameron Rupp, who has hit safely in seven straight games, had three of them, while Odubel Herrera, Maikel Franco and Cesar Hernandez had two apiece.Peter Bourjos also singled to extend his hitting streak to 10 for Philadelphia, which has won four straight.Kansas Citys Alcides Escobar extended his hitting streak to 12 games, matching his career long, with a double Friday, and Kendrys Morales added a two-run homer. Morales, who batted at a .403 clip in June, has hit safely in seven straight games. He did, however, see his string of multi-hit games snapped at six. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '


Do 2. Mär 2017, 15:21
Profil
Beiträge der letzten Zeit anzeigen:  Sortiere nach  
Ein neues Thema erstellen Auf das Thema antworten  [ 1 Beitrag ] 


Wer ist online?

Mitglieder in diesem Forum: 0 Mitglieder und 0 Gäste


Du darfst keine neuen Themen in diesem Forum erstellen.
Du darfst keine Antworten zu Themen in diesem Forum erstellen.
Du darfst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht ändern.
Du darfst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht löschen.
Du darfst keine Dateianhänge in diesem Forum erstellen.

Suche nach:
Gehe zu:  
Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group.
Designed by Vjacheslav Trushkin for Free Forums/DivisionCore.
Deutsche Übersetzung durch phpBB.de