Aktuelle Zeit: Do 28. Mär 2024, 19:19

2011. I tried to do my best but Sara was re 
Autor Nachricht

Beitrag 2011. I tried to do my best but Sara was re
CHICAGO -- The Los Angeles Dodgers offence helped out Ricky Nolasco. Nolasco allowed three solo home runs, but the Dodgers offence led the way in a 6-4 comeback victory over the Chicago Cubs on Thursday. "I made three terrible pitches," Nolasco said. "When those balls leave your hand, you know theyre not coming back." The team arrived at its downtown hotel at 7:30 a.m. on Thursday. "The key is just coming in every day and grinding," Nolasco said. "The guys had a tough flight yesterday, coming in early. But once it becomes game time, everybody knows the job we have to do." Junior Lake and Anthony Rizzo each homered twice for the Cubs, who lost for the fourth time in five games. The Cubs finished with five hits. Yasiel Puig hit a long home run and scored two runs, and Hanley Ramirez and Jerry Hairston each drove in two runs to help pick up Nolasco. It also gave the Dodgers a win a night after having a four-game winning streak snapped and improved their record to 11-2 since the All-Star break. "But, you know, it was a good thing nobodys on. Three bad pitches and those pitches usually go out of any park. I was able to give us a chance to win and Jerry came through with that big hit. The offence is eventually going to come around and score. Its a good feeling." The Dodgers have won 11 straight road games, with their last loss away from home coming on July 6 at San Francisco. "It was a win; thats what I like," manager Don Mattingly said. "It was a little bit of a battle. At the end of the day, if you get a win on a day like this. ... I thought the boys pushed it pretty good." Nolasco (7-9) lasted just five innings. Kenley Jansen struck out the side in the ninth for his 15th save. Things didnt look good early for the Dodgers when the Cubs took a 2-0 lead in the bottom of the first on back-to-back solo homers from Lake and Rizzo. The Dodgers tied it in the top of the third inning on a two-run double by Ramirez, scoring Puig and Adrian Gonzalez. The Cubs reclaimed a 3-2 lead in the bottom half on another solo homer by Lake. Cubs starter Chris Rusin (1-1) was sharp in the fourth and fifth innings, but appeared to get tired in the sixth. He was pulled after allowing a single and a walk to the first two batters. "My stuff was there. I thought in the third inning I left a couple pitches up and they put it down in the corner and scored a couple runs," said Rusin, who allowed four runs in five-plus innings "Theyre a good team. You cant make those mistakes because theyll capitalize on it." Following a sacrifice bunt by eighth-place hitter Tim Federowicz, Hairston pinch hit for Nolasco and singled off reliever Michael Bowden to give the Dodgers a 4-3 lead. One out later, Puig doubled to send runners to second and third and Gonzalez dropped a soft liner into centre to make it 5-3. Cubs centre fielder David DeJesus threw out Puig at the plate with a perfect one-hop throw. Rizzo added another solo homer in the eighth, his second two-homer game of the season, to pull the Cubs within a run, but Puig answered with a long solo blast in the top of the ninth. "Thats what I like about the win, the fact that we come from behind," Mattingly said. "They go back up again and were able to come back again. Jerry gets a big hit. Jerrys hit was huge and then Adrian and Yasiel get us add-ons. We needed every one of them." NOTES: RHP Carlos Marmol returned to Wrigley Field for the first time since being traded to the Dodgers on July 2. "I feel great wearing the uniform," he said before the game. "Im in first place right now. Im so happy." ... The Cubs announced the signing of 16-year-old OF Eloy Jimenez from the Dominican Republic. Jimenez was considered one of the best international prospects available this season. ... Dodgers LHP Hyun-Jin Ryu (9-3) faces LHP Travis Wood (7-7) in the second game of the series. Drew Doughty Jersey . A big centre with all the tools to be an elite player, Johansen paced the Blue Jackets with a standout game Saturday night. He had a goal and two assists for a career-high three points as Columbus beat the New York Islanders 5-2 to snap a five-game losing streak. Anze Kopitar Jersey . Jay Feely kicked a 41-yard field goal in overtime, and the Cardinals edged the Tennessee Titans 37-34 in overtime after blowing a 17-point lead late in the fourth quarter. http://www.officialkingshockey.com/Jeff-Carter-Jersey/ .875,000, avoiding arbitration. Clippards deal Monday means all eight Nationals players who filed for arbitration wound up settling before a hearing. Jake Muzzin Jersey . Cote was eligible to become a free agent Feb. 15. Cote helped running back Jon Cornish run for a league-high 1,813 rushing yards en route to being named the leagues most outstanding player. Robyn Regehr Kings Jersey . Two pressure cooker bombs exploded near the finish line of the April 15 race in an area packed with fans cheering the passing runners. Three people were killed and more than 260 injured, including at least 16 who lost limbs.Italy won its fourth Fed Cup title Sunday, sweeping past a Russian team that was without any of its top players because of injuries and scheduling conflicts. No. 7-ranked Sara Errani cruised past Alisa Kleybanova before Flavia Pennetta and Karin Knapp won the doubles. Errani needed less than an hour to win 6-1, 6-1 against the No. 183-ranked Kleybanova, who has only recently returned to the circuit following treatment for Hodgkins lymphoma. Pennetta and Knapp beat newcomers Margarita Gasparyan and Irina Khromacheva 4-6, 6-2, 10-4. "Its down to a marvelous team and above all the fact that we are always united," Errani said. "We are very happy. It was a very good week for us. I am happy with how I played today." Italy was favoured after Russia travelled without any of its top players, some because of injuries and a scheduling conflict with the season-ending Tournament of Champions in Bulgaria. However, Roberta Vinci and Errani struggled at times before beating Fed Cup debutants Alexandra Panova and Khromacheva, respectively, on a difficult opening day Saturday to give Italy a commanding lead. Panova was scheduled to play Errani but Russia captain Shamil Tarpischev opted to replace her with the more experienced Klleybanova.dddddddddddd The 24-year-old, who was ranked 20th before her battle with cancer, was given a warm reception as she walked onto the court. Errani, who dropped just two games and earned five breaks. A stunning drop-volley handed Errani two match points and although Kleybanova saved one, she netted a volley on the second. "I knew I had to play yesterday after the two matches," Kleybanova said. "But there was no sort of pressure on me. I tried to do my best, but this is the first official match Ive played on clay since 2011. I tried to do my best but Sara was really in form. "(Corrado) Barazzutti is a captain who really understands his role. Hes certainly one of the best. And the girls are really close to each other. They have so much respect." Italy is now tied with Russia with four Fed Cup titles, one behind Spain. The United States leads with 13, followed by Australia and Czech Republic with seven titles. Captain Corrado Barazzutti tied Vicky Berner, Billie Jean King and Miguel Margets with four titles as captain. "Sara was as ever a real champion," he said. "They were all brilliant and I have to thank everyone who contributed to this project and this success." Cheap NFL Jerseys ' ' '

Di 8. Nov 2016, 15:15