Aktuelle Zeit: Sa 27. Apr 2024, 19:55

the gym offered a fun environment amid 
Autor Nachricht

Beitrag the gym offered a fun environment amid
Hernandez, who is now training in California for Online Cigarettes Store USA the Tokyo Olympics next summer, told The Times in April that Haney’s treatment of her was “just so twisted that I thought it couldn’t be real. ” She said the abuse included Haney calling her weak, lazy and messed up in the head and that the emotional abuse led to a continuing battle with depression.

Riley McCusker, who has a good chance of making the U. S. team for the Tokyo Games, filed a lawsuit against Haney last month. Newport Pleasure
Among the accusations in the complaint was that Haney had forced McCusker to train through injuries, including while she had a painful, potentially serious medical condition called rhabdomyolysis, which is a breakdown of muscle tissue that can happen from overexertion.

In a separate lawsuit filed last month, another gymnast, Emily Liszewski, a sophomore at the University of Pittsburgh, accused Haney and an assistant coach of forcing her to perform an advanced skill on the uneven bars at the Arena Gym, a gym not far from MG Elite, and it led her to fall and hit her head. Liszewski was unconscious for three days, with multiple skull fractures, and had seizures because of the injury, the lawsuit said. The suit also claimed that Haney once picked Liszewski up from the floor by her hair after the gymnast had fallen.

“These situations are not at all the way I recall them, ” Haney said, adding that Hernandez’s mother and McCusker’s mother were often in the gym — sometimes on the training floor — but never expressed displeasure over her demanding coaching style. (Neither mother returned a request made through a representative to comment for this article. )

Haney added: “I just think when money gets involved, people Newport Cigarettes Shop will say and do different things. I think a lot of this is about money. ”

Online Cigarettes Store USA
Good USA Newport Cigarettes

Di 1. Dez 2020, 10:08