Aktuelle Zeit: Sa 20. Apr 2024, 06:38

One guy thought Lilyuffie died 
Autor Nachricht

Beitrag One guy thought Lilyuffie died
Dress up OSRS gold as a tool which would look like a God, and get a buddy with a thing a'believer' of your'godliness' would wear; catch your friend in the'believer' fabric, and lure a noob (no more than lvl 17) into your location. Attempt to convince the noob which he's a Chosen, and offer him the extra pair of robes. If all goes well, you can make him believe you have'imbued him with magic possessions'. This prank can continue extremely long; I was able to make it last 3 months. Get all your buddies making a train, you being the chief. Find a rude and disrespectful noob, and start following him, going"choo!choo!"

If he starts objecting you after himget al your buddies to begin ranting and these. Most noobs get so angry they bribe you. Feel free to post more! So I'm on a search to receive 40 scope for Ikov therefore I could perform desert treasure. I trained on rock crabs. I switched worlds due to cannons at the stone crabs. I met a friend and we moved from Fremmy rock crabs across the fence to Kelda crabs. I meet some more friends there and we talked about school and crap that the I told them how I am wed to the sandwich lady, divorced queen Ellemaria, and dated Gertrude. They all logged out and some more people came on. We spoke about old RuneScape.I told them what happened to Zezima, The Old Nite, N0valyfe, Lilyuffie, and Uloveme.

One guy thought Lilyuffie died. The other guy asked what the old nite lost when he expired. I attempted to convince him that O.N. expired IRL, but he kept asking what he dropped GP wise. I shook him by telling him he lost a dragon platebody and black pickaxe. Conversation to be uploaded soon. My purpose - do you think runescape is just as friendly as ever?

Personaly I often ignore people, but try to think from their point of view. They believe that they are awsome and very smart, which means they are only stupid. But then they say something dumb snd I return to wanting to punch them. Most men and women dont realize that an EFFIN GAME! When I get an A in algebra two, and they are getting a D- in remidial mathematics, il be laughing because THEY have 110 battle.

I havent played Runescape at a very long

Disclaimer - I don't actually take part in those stupid glitches, I have 150m+ in assets, and I don't want something silly to get the banhammer on me. SO people saying I cheat and such, please die. Pew pew pew, since I have not posted in like what 1 month, since I am rather inactive with runescape now. I shall inform people with the pvp glitch. Contrary to another topic the host of this subject just alerted individuals of the bannings, this buy School RuneScape Gold is exactly what actually is occurring. The glitch is fixed, so idiots don't even try me.

Mo 28. Sep 2020, 03:14