Aktuelle Zeit: Do 28. Mär 2024, 21:46

Ok, that's great, but how should Jagex have dealt 
Autor Nachricht

Beitrag Ok, that's great, but how should Jagex have dealt
I'll explain what I think Jagex (according my opinion) should have dealt with the Ice Strykewyrms. Personally, I am still wondering why they have the forums for rants, reviews, updates, et and so on. There are too many subjects (of which many are nonsense) for them to go through. They must end the sections of OSRS gold rants. They must also make it clear that they won't use feedback on the Recent Updates forums. This forum will only be used to discuss the latest updates. Players can give feedback by posting updates from the past in the Feedback forum.

A sticky is required to be included in the topic called "Discussion Request". This topic allows players to request topics and talk about or rant about issues they feel need changing. Any rants or feedback put in wrong forums to get Jagex' attention should simply be filtered out by Forum Mods. This is a powerful filter that blocks spam and allows Jagex to look into the real issues.

Ok, that's great, but how should Jagex have dealt with the Ice Strykewyrms issue? The answer is that they should not have bothered with reading posts in topics at all. Instead, they could have organized and polled members to allow them to buy RS gold vote on the merits of a compromise. They must sort votes like a madman when they are conducting this. They must be able to verify the voting groups that were involved, and these groups must:.

Do 16. Sep 2021, 09:49