Aktuelle Zeit: Sa 27. Apr 2024, 20:18

Even the YouTubers around the Atlantic were doing it 
Autor Nachricht

Beitrag Even the YouTubers around the Atlantic were doing it
MyTeam is desperately needing a mode that is both casual and competitive. MTU in NBA 2K21 MT its current incarnation can stay, but there has to be a multiplayer option that is third. There are so many variants and possibilities and the 20 in 30 is only one suggestion. Greater minds than mine can come up with others but certain lineup limitations are a fantastic insertion for weekend events in the next mode (8 Celtics required, or 5 diamonds maximum or some thing ).

Cheesing is something. We all know this. Even the YouTubers around the Atlantic were doing it and as such, the disciples accepted this method as gospel and propagated it hard. Lower your general by providing each of the moments to low level players and dominate with your own one or two beasts like Giannis or Kareem. This functions. But it does nothing to promote parity and equity for the opponent who is legitimately running an all-ruby/amethyst/diamond lineup since he only started and this is what he can manage. And he will not be able to afford or even trying for at least this, since the first-time somebody in Dublin runs up on him with GO Giannis and blows through his entire team, he's not likely to get an upgrade to his rubies, amethysts and diamonds... he's likely to go play The Last Of Us II and delete NBA 2K20.

For offline play, among the most annoying things is pressing on the button for a timeout and needing to view all the animation and coaches on the benches etc, when all you're doing is hoping to instantly move your players fatigue' from 64 to 70. There should be an alternative for an instantaneous timeout that instantly raises endurance and gets the guy ready to inbound the ball in less than 2 seconds. Tell us exactly what we will need to do to get Player X to get Takeover Y. The guesswork shouldn't be part of it. If I must improve his SWB to XX for Slasher Takeover, I must understand this, not need to Cheap 2K21 MT experiment. If I want him to become Sharpshooter, what do I want to receive his 3 point attribute to? If I need him to become Lockdown what's the program?

Di 27. Apr 2021, 09:41