Aktuelle Zeit: Fr 29. Mär 2024, 07:29

Golden Nuggets: 49ers Lose Close Game to LA Chargers Good mo 
Autor Nachricht

Beitrag Golden Nuggets: 49ers Lose Close Game to LA Chargers Good mo
folks http://www.sanfrancisco49ersteamonline.com/weston-richburg-jersey , and a happy Monday to you all. Unfortunately, this is going to be one of the shorter editions - I spent all weekend moving to a new house, and missed the game. Not to mention, the internet hasn't quite been set up yet, so I'm trying to do this on my phone (insert nervous emoji here). Although the box score can provide me enough clues to stumble through a review, that seems a little less genuine than I can convincingly feign.What is apparent, despite missing the game, is that the 49ers have been absolutely snakebitten in terms of injury. A week after losing Jimmy Garoppolo for the season, and Richard Sherman for an extended period, the team is now dealing with potentially extended injuries to long-time anchor Joe Staley and rookie 2nd rounder Dante Pettis. Although an ACL injury has been preliminarily ruled out for both, they will undergo MRIs later today http://www.sanfrancisco49ersteamonline.com/fred-warner-jersey , at which point we'll know more about the severity of their injuries. Of course we're all hoping for the best, on both a human and fan level, but knee injuries can be tough to deal with, even if they're not deemed "too serious" - and I wouldn't be surprised if either missed some time.The 49ers are now 1-3, which shouldn't be much of a surprise to anyone, considering that they've been without their top RB the entire season, and the franchise quarterback has been lost for the campaign. What is a surprise, however, is that this record ties them with 8 other teams - and behind exactly one. Although the NFC West is home to a team expected to make a deep playoff run in the Los Angeles Rams, the uncomfortable reality is that our actual cheif divisional rival this season is the Arizona Cardinals - who sit ignominiously atop the NFL (in terms of draft positioning) at 0-4, all by their own selves Womens Mike Person Jersey , and enjoying the NFCW basement all to their own selves.49ers sustained several injuries against Chargers || Biderman, Sac Bee | Maiocco, NBC Sports Bay AreaGame 4 review || Biderman, Sac Bee | Madson, Ninerswire | Almquist, KNBRGame 4 analysis || Biderman, Sac Bee | Maiocco, NBC Sports Bay Area | Maiocco (2), NBC Sports Bay Area | Madson, Ninerswire | Lowder, NinerswireTeammates impressed with CJ Beathard's grit || Maiocco http://www.sanfrancisco49ersteamonline.com/arik-armstead-jersey , NBC Sports Bay Area | Almquist, KNBR49ers upset with a hard-fought loss || Maiocco, NBC Sports Bay Area49ers reportedly inquired about LeVeon Bell || KNBR Staff Another week of NFL action has come to a close and Week 9 is officially a wrap. The Tennessee Titans beat the Dallas Cowboys on Monday Night Football thanks to a solid outing from Marcus Mariota, and a huge performance by the Titans’ defense. Dallas drops to two games back of Washington, while Tennessee improves to a game and a half back of Houston.It’s time once again for NFL power rankings as we head into Week 10. I gave the San Francisco 49ers a one spot bump with their win over the Oakland Raiders, and the bottom seven of my power rankings now matches the 2019 NFL Draft order. That was actually entirely coincidental on my part.The 49ers host the New York Giants this week before reaching their bye week. After the bye, the 49ers travel to Tampa and Seattle. Both are winnable games at this point, but we’ve reached an unpredictable point for the 49ers. Nick Mullens put on a show last Thursday, but still remains an unknown element to a certain extent. He might do well against the Giants, but that would not necessarily tell us a lot about where he is.Of course, if Mullens regresses against a bad Giants defense with one regular season game of film Authentic Pierre Garcon Jersey , that might tell us something. But either way, if he remains in the lineup, he’s got quite a few games coming up where he might be able to impress. After the Bucs and Seahawks, the 49ers host Denver and Seattle.They host Chicago and travel to the Rams after that, and both games could provide a stiff challenge. The Bears defense is other-worldly and they are likely to be competing for the division title or a wild card berth at that point. The Rams will likely already have won the NFC West, but with their loss to New Orleans, they’ll need every win they can get to have a shot at home field in the NFC playoffs. Both are big time challenges if Mullens has held onto the job at that point.On to the power rankings!Week 10 NFL power rankingsRankTeamLWRankTeamLW

Di 8. Jan 2019, 05:18

Beitrag Golden Nuggets 49ers Lose Close Game to LA Chargers Good mo
der Anmutige Gedanke

Mo 21. Jan 2019, 14:37