Aktuelle Zeit: Sa 20. Apr 2024, 08:07

Manchester United and Arsenal renew their rivalry on Saturda 
Autor Nachricht

Beitrag Manchester United and Arsenal renew their rivalry on Saturda
Manchester United and Arsenal renew their rivalry on Saturday, live on Sky Sports 1 HD, but who are the Soccer Saturday pundits backing? The Gunners have found no Premier League ground more difficult to conquer than Old Trafford, last winning at the stadium a decade ago, while Arsene Wenger is yet to beat Jose Mourinho in a competitive fixture.However, the visitors arrive in superior form, unbeaten since the opening weekend of the season and in position to go top of the Premier League with a victory, while United are already eight points off the pace with just five wins from 11 games. Six months half price Upgrade to Sky Sports to watch Man Utd v Arsenal on Saturday and get the first six months half price Heres what Charlie Nicholas, Matt Le Tissier, Paul Merson and Phil Thompson are predicting for the clash...Charlie says: Its one of the few games I am quite negative about for my team, Arsenal. The reason being that none of them turn up for these type of games away from home. Danny Higginbotham examines the key tactical battles which will play out in Manchester Uniteds clash with Arsenal There are plenty of positives. Im expecting great things from Mesut Ozil after he didnt play in the international break, Aaron Ramsey is back in action, and Theo Walcott hasnt played too many minutes. But theyve let me down so many times in these type of games.The same happened last season when they needed to go there and really step up their title bid against a vulnerable United and they failed miserably. Mesut Ozil has been backed to deliver at Old Trafford On current form, Arsenal should be going to win this, but I cant back them because of the history at Old Trafford. If they start slowly then a Mourinho team wont let them find their rhythm.Everything tells you Arsenal are stronger and better, but this is when they always let themselves down. I hope Im wrong but I just dont see them winning. Man Utd vs Arsenal November 19, 2016, 11:30am Live on Get Sky Sports Get a Sky Sports pass I think Marcus Rashford will start up front as his pace has bothered us and Im actually leaning more towards a United win than Arsenal.Charlie predicts: 1-1 and Rashford to score first (25/1 with Sky Bet) Charlies tip Agree with Charlie? Follow his Sky Bet tip here. Merse says: I think this will be a draw. Arsenal thought they could turn up in February and win, and ended up getting beaten 3-2.Wenger is moaning about Alexis Sanchez and Chile, I think hes just starting to make excuses already. Paul Merson picks his Fantasy Six-a-Side team ahead of Manchester United v Arsenal on Saturday Really, Arsenal should win this game on form, but with Mourinhos record against Wenger, I think he has a hold over him.People arent really expecting United to win this, with Arsenal playing well, but Im going for 1-1. Jose Mourinho maintains a hold over Arsene Wenger, says Merse Merse predicts: 1-1 and Mesut Ozil to score first (45/1 with Sky Bet)Thommo says: Its time for Wenger to break his duck. I dont think theres a better time with Zlatan Ibrahimovic suspended and Eric Bailly injured and doubts over Wayne Rooney, Chris Smalling and Antonio Valencia, so this is the perfect chance to go to Old Trafford and win.I dont think the Mourinho record will impact Arsenal too much because theyre full of confidence and I think theyll see it as not only a chance to break the hoodoo but to keep the run going. Thommo say its time for Wenger to stop protecting Alexis Sanchez Sanchez will be desperate to keep up his run of scoring and you just hope that Wenger is willing to unleash him and isnt too cautious after the concerns of him playing for Chile.Thommo predicts: 1-2 and Sanchez to score first (40/1 with Sky Bet)Le Tiss says: Ive edged towards Arsenal in my combined XI, with six of my picks coming from Arsene Wengers squad, but two of the Manchester United players Ive gone for are unavailable, so its really leaning in the visitors favour. Ahead of Arsenals trip to Manchester United, we take a look back at some of the more memorable strikes seen between the two sides over the years However, Wenger just cant beat Mourinho. The Community Shield is effectively a friendly so Im not counting that, so the monkey is still on his back.Le Tiss predicts: 1-1 and Mata to score first (40/1 with Sky Bet) Zlatan Ibrahimovic misses the clash due to a one-match ban Upgrade to Sky Sports now to watch Man Utd v Arsenal this Saturday and get the first six months half price! Also See: VOTE: Best Utd/Arsenal player I felt more wanted by Wenger Pires: Ozil can make difference Live on Sky Roquan Smith Bears Jersey . Though the 26-year-old said he was able to participate, coach Dwane Casey kept Johnson out as a precaution. Chase Daniel Jersey . The Cottagers last victory came in a 2-1 home win over West Ham when Rene Meulensteen was still in charge. Since then, a miserable run of seven defeats and two draws has seen the club part with the Dutch coach and replace him with German Felix Magath. http://www.bearsfootballpro.com/Authent ... rs_Jersey/. It has been eleven years, eight months, and 261 days since I played my last CFL game. Anthony Miller Jersey .J. -- The Houston Astros had the No. Trey Burton Bears Jersey . His Chicago Blackhawks teammates werent shocked when he found it. Kanes career has been defined by his brilliance in the Blackhawks biggest moments, and his tiebreaking goal with 3:45 to play in Game 6 of the Western Conference finals will rank among the best.SAN DIEGO -- The way Jordan Zimmermann was pitching, the San Diego Padres didnt have a chance. Zimmermann took a perfect game into the sixth inning and finished with a two-hitter and a career-high 12 strikeouts to lead the Washington Nationals to a 6-0 victory against the San Diego Padres on Sunday. His game plan worked perfectly for spacious Petco Park. "I was throwing strikes and the guys got me some runs early," he said. "My mentality changed to pour strikes into the zone and fill it up. Big ballpark, just let them hit the ball and I had a lot of strikeouts today which means my fastball was pretty good and I was able to locate it pretty good." Zimmermann (5-2) faced only two batters over the minimum as he walked none in his first complete game of the season and sixth of his career. It was his third career shutout. His previous career high was 11 strikeouts, which hed done twice. The Padres were shut out for the 10th time, tops in the majors, and for the second time in the three-game series. Tanner Roark and the Nationals beat the Padres 6-0 Friday night in a combined three-hitter. Zimmermann said he had a "pretty terrible" bullpen session before the game. "But I guess thats the way it works. When thats bad its usually a game, but when you have a good bullpen you have a good game." He said he didnt think about a no-hitter. "Thats really tough to do. My career numbers say I give up a hit an inning, so I figured they were going to get a hit at some point in the game. It was fun putting up the zeroes but the main thing was to go deep and win the ballgame." San Diegos offensive ineptness was glaring against Zimmermann. He retired the first 16 batters before Alex Amarista singled to right field. Zimmermann then struck out pinch-hitter Tommy Medica and Everth Cabrera to end the inning. "From the first pitch, he was in the strike zone again," manager Matt Williams said. "Strike one is important. He was able to do that today. Fastball command -- he was throwing it exactly where he wanted to throw it." "We just didnt see the ball," Padres manager Bud Black said. "We didnt pick it up off him. He pumped some fastballs on us early and mixed some breaking balls early on and we couldnt solve him.&quoot; The Padres entered the game with the lowest batting average in the majors, .dddddddddddd220. In the span of seven games, they were two-hit twice -- also by Chris Sale of the Chicago White Sox -- and one-hit once, although they beat Pittsburgh in that game. "Even with that lead, he hit his spots," Cameron Maybin said of Zimmermann. "He doesnt walk very many people. Sometimes you have to tip your hat. Guys like that are tough to come back against. The guy is pretty good. "In our ballpark, if you can stay out of the middle of the plate, its always tough, especially with his stuff," Maybin said. "He did a great job of locating his pitches today." In his previous start, Zimmermann gave up five hits in eight shutout innings in a 7-0 win against Philadelphia. Ian Desmond hit his second two-run home run in as many games for the Nationals. Danny Espinosa and Jayson Werth each had three hits. San Diegos Seth Smith tripled leading off the eighth and was stranded. Padres left-hander Eric Stults (2-7) lasted only 2 1-3 innings, the shortest of his 85 career starts. He allowed six runs and eight hits, struck out two and walked none. Desmond hit a two-run homer to centre field in the second inning to give the Nationals a 3-0 lead. It was his 13th. He also hit a two-run homer Saturday night to give the Nationals the lead in a game they would lose 4-3 in 11 innings. Stults allowed three straight singles opening the third, including Adam LaRoches RBI base hit. After getting Ryan Zimmerman to line out to first, Stults allowed a single to Desmond to load the bases and was pulled. Tim Stauffer came on and allowed Espinosas two-run single. NOTES: Nationals 3B Anthony Rendon missed his second straight start after getting hit in the hand by a smash by Carlos Quentin on Friday night. Williams said Rendon should be able to play Monday. ... The Nationals open a four-game series at San Francisco on Monday night, when RHP Stephen Strasburg (5-4, 3.10) is scheduled to start against RHP Ryan Vogelsong (4-2, 3.39). ... Itll be a homecoming for Williams, who played his first 10 big league seasons with the Giants. ... The Padres are off Monday before opening a three-game series Tuesday at Philadelphia. Wholesale MLB Orioles Jerseys Red Sox Jerseys From China Discount Yankees Jerseys Online Rays Jerseys For Sale Blue Jays Jerseys From China Wholesale MLB White Sox Jerseys Indians Jerseys For Sale Tigers Jerseys From China Wholesale MLB Astros Jerseys Cheap Baseball Angels Jerseys Athletics Jerseys From China Mariners Jerseys For Sale Cheap Baseball Rangers Jerseys Braves Jerseys For Sale Discount Marlins Jerseys Online Discount Mets Jerseys Online Phillies Jerseys From China Wholesale MLB Nationals Jerseys Cubs Jerseys From China Discount Reds Jerseys Online Brewers Jerseys From China Wholesale MLB Pirates Jerseys Wholesale MLB Cardinals Jerseys Diamondbacks Jerseys For Sale Rockies Jerseys For Sale Discount Dodgers Jerseys Online Discount Padres Jerseys Online Giants Jerseys For Sale ' ' '

Do 16. Mai 2019, 10:37